Declaration of composition by manufacturers
Procedure for declaration of composition to the Poisons Centre
The following information must be sent to the Poisons Centre:
- Trade name and brand name of the product (as well as all known names likely to be used for the same composition, in France or in other countries);
- Name and address of the establishment manufacturing, packaging or importing the product, telephone and fax numbers;
- Category and use of the product;
- Names of the ingredients (chemical name), their percentage in the composition, and pH (very important);
- Date of establishment of the form;
as well as the presentations and capacities of the various commercial packagings.
This information can be provided as soon as the product is released onto the market, by letter, on diskette or CD-ROM to facilitate data management and management of any cases of poisoning.
This information must be provided urgently when requested by a Poisons Centre. Other information may also be necessary.
This service is free of charge.
Please contact us if you require further information.
Centre antipoison de Paris
Responsable Produits Industriels
Hôpital Fernand Widal
200 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis
75475 PARIS CEDEX 10 - France
Phone: 33 1 40 05 43 33
Fax: 33 1 40 05 41 93
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org